Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in Orange County, California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly father Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I post my daily life: the good, the bad and everything between. My parents accompanied my family to America in 1990, when I was just one-and-a half. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. As I knew I could be a successful person and I wanted to succeed and make my parents proud. I thought my life would go one way or another: I'd graduate from college, get an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then be married, and then start a family. My plan for success was to go to college to graduate, then get an executive job. I would then marry, buy a house and start a family. But life had different plans. The year 2013 was the year I began looking forward to going back to work. job. The money and the status was not bringing me joy- I felt like I was wasting my time and energy to earn a living when I knew I was destined for something more. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was working out. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to assist others. On the path towards this new direction in life, I found the personal training I needed. I began my business in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its 7th birthday this year. Being an Asian female working in the field, there are a many of us. My aim in the industry is to build a more durable and healthy life style that is in line with the desires of my customers. I am also committed to empowering others so they can reach their goals, pursue their dreams and live the life of your dreams. While my professional life began to take off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my life to datein the death of my Mom. She fought a long and arduous struggle with scleroderma, and is now in Heaven and is with me in my thoughts and heart always. It's amazing how the world will teach us the exact lesson we need, even if we aren't aware of that it is there. There are many ways that my mother's passing affected me in many ways. It is my belief that she offered me another chance to live through her demise. Her passing at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was an opportunity for her to begin with a fresh start. It was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. Now into my 30's I'm alive and alert. I truly feel like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like I was in my past. When I share my experience I hope that my words will resonate with yours. I hope to help you realize that you're never alone. I believe that you are blessed with the capacity to succeed in everything you desire. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and end it without regrets, as death is the only possibility that awaits the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Greta Thunberg and Nia Peeples feet & legs